Picking the Right Smart Watch For Men.
I’ve debated and researched the pros and cons of owning smart watches and if you’re trying to figure out whether or not to buy one there are a few things to consider. First, you need to ask yourself what you’re looking for out of the purchase. Some Smart Watches come loaded with every bell and whistle available, and you could end up paying for features you don’t need and might not even notice. If you’re on a tight budget there are barebones options that include messaging notifications and Email compatibility. If you’re just looking for the payoff of having a personal fitness tracker a fitness monitoring device such as Fitbit wrist bands will be a better option for the sake of your wallet. Second, you should look at the compatibility of the watch you’re looking to purchase, as the linking between watches and phones is not universal. This might sound simple but it is crucial to finding the best match and getting the most out of your Smart Watch experience. Third. and this is the most leanient of the three, choosing a watch based on fashion. Smart watches for men are designed with the intention of complimenting men’s fashion, and choosing the wrong watch for your style may impact your image. I’ll dive into the specifics down below!
Here’s What A Smart Watch Can Do!
Smart Watches are a wonderful addition to the growing digital age, letting people connect their smart phones with the watch, and smoothing out the process of checking messages. These watches are designed to improve the speed of what smart phones we’re originally created for, bringing our online lives together in a one-stop mobile device, making it easier than ever to manage Facebook, Messages, Email, perform internet searches, and even checking the weather.
Where smart watches really shine through is their ease of access. From the time that you had to have an immobile, clunky, and unappealing desktop to manage your online connections to the relatively light-speed interaction that smart phones offered just a decade into the 2000’s, the question has always been “how do I save time?”. The answer of tomorrow came with the introduction of smart watches, which have come zooming onto the market and exploded with their sleek features and compatability with the phones we already know and love. Smart watches take the hassle out of checking notifications, turning what was once a several second ordeal of rummaging through your pockets, removing your attention from the task at hand, to a simple glance at your wrist, allowing you to instantly determine if the notification is worth your time.
In addition to the increase of speed and efficiency that a smart watch can introduce into your life, there are also several quality of life applications to improve your well-being. Here are a few to get you started:
1. Sleep Monitors: These are apps designed to help you regulate your sleep schedule, which has many proven benefits including weight loss and improved cognitive function. Both Android and Apple have their own versions of the app, and both serve the basic function of tracking your hours of sleep, while sending reminders for the time you set for your bedtime. If you’re looking to increase your daily productivity or just a health junkie in-the-making these apps are a definite must.
2. Eventbrite: This is one of my personal go-to apps. Eventbrite is basically a mobile tour guide, connecting users to nearby events as well as online gatherings, such as the increasingly-popular Webinar. There are tons of options, which means that there’s an event for just about anything you can imagine, including local fairs, music, parties, and most importantly, the Food and Drink section.
3. Burner/Hushed: These two are just the most popular versions of burner number applicaitons. If you’re not already familiar, burner numbers are alternative phone numbers that your phone can use, instead of having separate phones. This is particularly useful for people who want to run their own business, and who like to keep their personal and business lives separated. There is a small monthly fee but it can be well worth it if it means not being spammed at your primary number by telemarketers.
4. Pay Apps: Apps such as Apple Pay and Google Pay are becoming more relavent, offering a quick and secure method for paying on the go while keeping your hands free, you can simply open the app and scan your watch where its available!. Payment apps are another great back-pocket tool to help you go about your day as effectively and efficiently as possible.
5. Fitness/Wellness Tracking: There are many apps that allow you to track your physical health, ranging from the Apple Watches built-in health and fitness app, which can be linked with other applications to track everything from quality of rest to number of steps, calorie intake, and calories burned, as well as the proper nutrition and water throughout the day. These apps are great because of their ability to keep you informed about your health, leaving your mind free to focus on the important tasks at hand.
Smart Watch/Smart Phone Compatability
As mentioned before its important to make sure that your watch is compatible, and if you’re planning on buying a Smart watch on its own it should be noted that most watches are designed to be paired with another device, and you should double-check that it can operate fully on its own so that you’re getting the most for your money.
Finding The Watch for You!
Now for the most important and exciting part, finding the watch for you! Whenever you’re ready to streamline your life and accelerate your life into one of efficiency, hop on over to our review section so we can help you find the best fit.